Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington, is hiring for a full time Kitchen Technician. This position is responsible for producing quality cannabis infused edibles.
Full time consists of 40 hours per week with a consistent schedule, with the opportunity for mandatory overtime as required to meet business needs. Full Time employees are eligible for affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, life and accident.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Measures flavors and cannabis product.
- Cooks candy.
- Prepares pots for pouring.
- Cleans dishes and ensures a clean and organized work area.
- Pours candy as needed.
- Pours candies that are consistently the same size/weight.
- Breaks candies out of the molds at the correct temp.
- Completes the post processing of the candies to create consistent product.
- Minimizes waste of product.
- Performs prep for next work day.
- Trains, assigns work and guides new employees as directed by leadership.
- Gains approval from supervisor/manager on candy temp requirements.
- Receives work assignment direct or indirect; primarily verbal communication from supervisor and manager.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Washington Food Handler’s Card.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 20 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 25 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)