We are hiring a full time Office Assistant for the Spokane location. This position is responsible for assisting the Office Manager and the Agriculture department in all administrative duties including, bookkeeping, payroll, and employee file maintenance.
- Maintains employee files both paper and electronically, including filing, inputting employee data for onboarding and off boarding, information distribution and employee information updates.
- Assists the Office Manager in running payroll, including filing
- Assists the Agriculture department's payroll which includes: oversees personnel time punches, inputting accurate time designations, approving time cards, and running overtime reports.
- Creates and submits status change requests from the Agriculture department head and updates personnel schedules as directed.
- Updates Agriculture systems updates and employee access.
- Assists with recruiting and manages recruitment, screening and schedules interviews/meetings.
- Records meeting notes for various Agriculture meetings.
- Maintains a daily event log for Directors, supports and facilitates completions of regular reports, files and updates employee contact information
- Assists the Office Manager in book keeping duties, including processing expense reports and creating cover sheets for expense reports
- Assists with catered lunches for the staff as assigned, including picking up orders and set up.
- Assists with inventory of office supplies, including tracking sheets and overall organization
- Filing, Photocopying, scanning, transcribing, and faxing and other clerical activities.
- Runs errands and performs tasks as assigned by the owners.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years' experience in an office/administrative type of position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Experience with payroll systems, including time keeping systems preferred
- Highly organized, detailed oriented with the ability to multitask
- Frequently sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 25 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 50 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications