Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring a Support Technician for their Spokane location. This position manages all biomass inventory, preparation of biomass for extraction and communicates with the extraction team.
- Assists with the intake all feed stock into the facility, weighs, and compares to manifest which includes: inspects for undesirables such as mold and/or contaminants, organizes feed stock by intake date, ensures all received product enters the queue first in/first out and reports any discrepancies.
- Stores all feedstock in the packing room which includes "burping" bins of feedstock, and ensures it is not exposed to excess light or heat, and freezing of feedstock when necessary.
- Communicates with Laboratory Director and interprets work orders to properly prioritize biomass for extraction.
- Assists in post processing activities and the setup, breakdown, and regular operation of the extraction room(s) as needed.
- Disposes of waste and maintains waste and designated area according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Tracks biomass inventory in designated tracking sheet(s) which includes: tracks weight of each tube while splitting lots in approved software and records waste product in compliance of state guidelines.
- Manipulates and refines crude extract per SOP.
- Maintains a clean and organized lab area and work space; maintains a clean and organized lab area and work space; performs continuous safety checks on machines and equipment which includes tools; notifies the Laboratory Director of maintenance needs.
- Emphasizes safety in all laboratory activities and responsible for employee safety and adherence to safety measures, process, and procedures.
- Receives and communicates instructions, job assignments and updates verbally and non-verbally from Laboratory Director, fellow technicians, instructive lists, SOP, email, and other department electronic communication.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
- Must be 21 years old or older
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Cannabis extractions concepts and market knowledge is preferred.