Harvest Crew Member
|Title:||Harvest Crew Member|
|Department:||Agriculture (Propagation, Grow, Harvest)|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring Harvest Team Members for their Spokane location. This position is responsible for taking part in the proper harvest of dry marijuana flower product, including hanging dry flower on lines in dry room during harvest and bucking dry flower from stem during bucking production. This is the last step in the growing process before processors trim and send to recreational stores. This is a full-time position with the requirement of occasional overtime (may be required to work up to 50+ hours per week); must have flexibility to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays. This position is offered affordable benefits after waiting period; medical, dental, and vision.
- Hangs fresh flower on nylon lines during harvest, determining which pieces of fresh flower to hang.
- Climbs ladder and ties nylon lines.
- Transfers flower from room to room.
- Bucks/debones flower from stem.
- Determines how much flower is needed to fill a tote.
- Cleans and sanitizes dry room.
- Must be 21 years old or older
- A High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Experience in trimming, bucking or growing
- Ability to be detail oriented and focus on one task for a long period of time or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications