Environmental Support Specialist (Sanitation/Custodial)
|Title:||Environmental Support Specialist (Sanitation/Custodial)|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring a Environmental Crew Member for their Spokane location.This position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness throughout the facility while using proper safety and sterilization procedures. This role is responsible for cleaning the facility, with little to no plant work. Crew Member must be willing to wash pots, sweep, mop, and lift up to 50 pounds. This is a full-time position; must have flexibility to work days, weekends, and holidays.
- Sweeps and mops facility daily.
- Sterilizes facility up to three times a week.
- Removal of garbage, disposal & destruction of waste in accordance with State Laws.
- Sanitation of packaging materials used for processing
- Sterilization of sensitive areas
- Minor repairs and maintenance of equipment
- Assists other departments with daily tasks when assigned
- Complete any and all tasks assigned in an ever changing environment
- Swaps grow room filters monthly.
- Performs general maintenance of all facility equipment.
- Sterilizes and sanitizes grow rooms, including cleaning octabubblers, flushing feedlines, and performing overall quality inspections of newly sterilized rooms.
- Collects and destroys green waste, as well as uses BioTrack to properly schedule green waste for destruction.
- Cleans jars.
- Collects garbage daily
- Performs general sanitation duties throughout the facility including bathrooms, kitchen, and break rooms
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Janitorial experience preferred
- Regularly stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, walk, pull/push, carry up to 50 pounds, and grasp. On feet up to ten hours a day.
- Frequently walk, stand, crouch up to 10 hours a day.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications