Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring Data Controllers for their Spokane Location. This position is responsible for collecting and tracking all data involved in cannabis extraction and cannabis infused edibles. Supports and adheres to Grow Op Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Tracks, receives, and inspects all incoming feedstock entering the lab, reconciles with state tracking software
- Tracks material through process
- Inputs all data from sheets
- Assists with testing submission and tracking
- Designs, updates and monitors tracking system
- Performs administrative duties as needed
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
Must be 21 years of age or older
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
One (1) year experience in an office/administrative type of position
Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Highly organized, detailed oriented with the ability to multitask