|Salary Range:||$13.75 per hour|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring Kitchen Technicians for their Spokane Valley location.
We are hiring for full-time positions! We offer set schedules that may include weekend days with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. This is a high-volume, fast paced, production driven environment and will require working on specific tasks for up to 8-12 hours per day. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track.
- Full time consists of 40 hours per week. Full Time employees are eligible for affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, life and accident.
This position is responsible for producing quality cannabis infused edibles. Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Measures flavors and cannabis product.
- Cooks candy.
- Prepares pots for pouring.
- Cleans dishes and ensures a clean and organized work area.
- Pours candy as needed.
- Pours candies that are consistently the same size/weight.
- Breaks candies out of the molds at the correct temp.
- Completes the post processing of the candies to create consistent product.
- Minimizes waste of product.
- Performs prep for next work day.
- Trains, assigns work and guides new employees as directed by leadership.
- Gains approval from supervisor/manager on candy temp requirements.
- Receives work assignment direct or indirect; primarily verbal communication from supervisor and manager.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Washington Food Handler’s Card.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 20 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 25 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.