|Title:||Oil Assembly Technician Lead|
|Salary Range:||Current Wage + $1 Differential|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington, is hiring an Oil Assembly Technician Lead. This is a full time position, Thursday-Sunday, 6am-5pm at our Spokane Valley Location.
This is a Full-Time position in a high-volume, fast paced production driven environment. Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident, and life.
*For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter in addition to your completed online application. A resume does not replace application work history.*
This position is responsible for the supervision of the packaging of concentrates, breakdown of bulk product into sellable units and packaging of units to meet production and customer needs. Supports and adheres to the company's Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Partners with supervisor and oversees department crew members:
a. Delegates daily and weekly tasks
b. Tracks attendance/breaks
c. Tracks production rates
d. Coaching and training
- Oversees weighing of concentrates, filling vape cartridges, PAX pods, firecracker productions, and kief production.
- Performs quality control checks to ensure product consistently meets company standards.
- Keep inventory counts accurate, current and properly labeled with compliance barcodes.
- Maintain proper and compliant storage of all product.
- Pull product to fill orders based on priority list and strive to get trucks out on time.
- Evaluate sales manuals to build backstock for future orders.
- Regularly check emails, basecamps and portal to stay on top of announcements, order changes and updates.
- Evaluates sales menu templates and projections to build backstock for future orders.
- Attend lead meetings.
- Responsible to clean and maintain good working order of all machinery or equipment. Communicate with management if further attention is required.
- Send daily end of shift reports via basecamp. Work together with other leads, pass down instructions and guidance to next shift clearly and concisely.
- Communicate personnel notes and partners with supervisors including: recommending performance/disciplinary action, schedule changes and/or position changes.
- Supports and adheres to company Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
- Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace and hold crew members accountable for their cleanliness.
- Request supplies for replenishment.
- Assists other departments as necessary or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Trimming/plant experience helpful but not required.
- Experience with computers and tracking software preferred
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 pounds, and grasp
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 25 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness).
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software and labeling machines.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work.
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.