|Title:||Harvest Crew Member|
|Department:||Agriculture (Propagation, Grow, Harvest)|
|Salary Range:||$14.00 per hour|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington, is hiring Harvest Crew Members for their Spokane Valley location.
These are Full-Time positions in a high-volume, fast paced production driven environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track. Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident and life.
This position is responsible for taking part in the proper harvest of dry marijuana flower product, including hanging dry flower on lines in dry room during harvest and bucking dry flower from stem during bucking production. This is the last step in the growing process before processors trim and send to recreational stores. Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Hangs fresh flower on nylon lines during harvest, determining which pieces of fresh flower to hang.
- Climbs ladder and ties nylon lines.
- Transfers flower from room to room.
- Bucks/debones flower from stem.
- Determines how much flower is needed to fill a tote.
- Cleans and sanitizes dry room.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Experience in trimming, bucking or growing
- Ability to be detail oriented and focus on one task for a long period of time
- or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit or stand for up to 8 hours, pull/push, climb, carry up to 25 pounds, talk, hear and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally stoop/crouch, or crawl.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, have peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to see up close with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness). Must have ability to adjust focus.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.