|Salary Range:||$13.75 per hour|
This is a full time position with a set schedule and affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, life and accident.
Full time schedule consists of 40 hours per week, with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs.
This position is responsible for assisting with coordinating and managing the day-to-day products and materials of the facility. Supports and adheres to company's Standards fo Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
1. Assists with deliveries and receives pallets of products and materials for various facility needs.
2. Maintains organized and safe storage of products and materials.
3. Receives and delivers daily shipments from vendors.
4. Maintains working knowledge's of safety when handling various products.
5. Operates forklift
6. Maintains a clean and organized work space.
7. Supports and participates cross-functional continuous improvement initiatives
8. Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned.
9. Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old
Education/Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Forklift experience preferred
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Frequently sit or stand for long period of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, grasp, walk, reach, taste, smell, climb, stoop/couch, crawl, carry up to 25 pounds, talk and/or hear.
- Occasionally carry up to 50 pounds.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Workplace Environmental Conditions: While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of their job, the employee will come in contact with:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.