|Title:||Graveyard Final Inspector|
|Salary Range:||$14.00 per hour + .50 cent differential|
These are Full-Time positions in a high-volume, fast paced, production driven environment. The ideal candidate is organized, good with direction and follow through, will have excellent verbal and written communication as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track. Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident, and life
This position is responsible for performing final inspections on all product before being loaded on the trucks for delivery. Supports and adheres to company's Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To preform this job successfully, and individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made ito enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Performs quality control inspections on all product leaving the facility
- Records all errors found during inspections via online tracking tool
- Completes stores in priority order & records all final box counts
- Assists with loading product onto carts and trucks for delivery departure
- Assists with unloading trucks upon return
- Keeps product properly labeled and in compliance
- Assists leads to train new crew members and other tasks as needed
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace throughout the day and participates in end of shift cleaning tasks
- Assists in other departments as assigned
- Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned. Performs other duties/responsibilities as assigned or requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Trimming/plant experience helpful but not required.
- Experience with computers and tracking software preferred.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 25 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.