|Title:||Administrative Assistant - Edibles|
|Salary Range:||$14 per hour|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring an Administrative Assistant for their Edibles department at their Spokane Valley location.
This is a Full-Time position in a high-volume, fast paced, production driven environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track. Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident, and life
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5 am - 2 pm
This position is responsible for assisting the directors in all day to day clerical and administrative duties of the directors. This position is expected to help facilitate meeting organizational standards and target goals for department. Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Edits time punches and sends missing punch reports to office managers
- Reviews and approves time sheets bi-weekly
- Processes TOR in Optimum
- Reviews applicant resumes, schedule interviews
- Updates daily all shared sheets including, team rosters and R & I sheet.
- Prepares and edits documents, correspondence, spreadsheets and reports as directed ensuring accuracy and meeting all established deadlines
- Answers and direct phone calls, take messages, and fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions directed toward management
- Prepares, coordinates and organizes meetings as required to include room reservations, notification to members, and distribution of meeting materials and minutes
- Delivers requested office supplies and materials to processing departments
- Delivers items to be filed to office managers/building managers including but not limited to new hire paper work, time off request sheets, work order requests, billing statements, packing slips etc.
- Provides high quality customer service using professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment
- Establishes and maintains filing system, sorts and directs mail, and maintains an accurate calendar for Procedures & Processing Managers
- Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree (or an equivalent combination of education and experience.)
- Previous experience working work large volumes of plants
- 2-5 years’ administrative experience
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Offices products (i.e. Word and Excel)
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Frequently sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Frequently climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 75 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.