|Title:||Vendor-Managed-Inventory (VMI) Order Support Representative|
|Salary Range:||$14.00 per hour|
This is a part time position with a schedule of approximately 25 hours per week: 5 days a week, 5hrs per day. The schedule would be Mon-Thu 6am-11am, Friday 11am-4pm
This role works in a high-volume, fast paced, production driven environment. The ideal candidate is organized, good with direction and follow through, will have excellent verbal and written communication as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track.
*Qualified applicants, please submit a resume and cover letter in addition to your completed online application*
Job SummaryThis position is responsible for providing support to the VMI Order Representative Team. This role evaluates sales data, and with that data helps to identify trends, patterns, and areas of opportunity for our sales teams. Supports and adheres to the company's Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Provides support to VMI Order Representative Team as assigned. Including but not limited to: processing inventories weekly using spreadsheets and multiple data sources, completing order edits/approvals at the end of each week and preparing proposals to be sent to clients and covering
- Evaluates client account information (purchases, past order history).
- Partners with coworkers and clients for account and sales accuracy.
- Prepares reports and understands deadlines and cut off times.
- Is familiar with the VMI Order Representative job processes and can fill in as needed to cover weekly order needs.
- Collects and analyzes portal and market data.
- Identifies current inventory.
- Recommends future orders and sales as assigned.
- Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
Must be 21 years old or older.
- a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets, including proficiency in Microsoft Offices products (i.e. Word and Excel) and Google Drive (i.e. Docs and Sheets).
- Previous experience with data analysis/entry preferred.
- Frequently sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 pounds, and grasp.
- Regularly walk, climb stairs, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 50 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.