|Title:||Plant Inventory Specialist|
|Department:||Agriculture (Propagation, Grow, Harvest)|
This is a full time positions, with a set schedule and affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, life and accident.
Full time schedule consists of 40 hours per week, with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs.
This position is responsible for managing inventory records for the Agriculture departments in order to maintain compliance with I-502 State Law. Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Process the transfer of plants for all room loads and replacement loads between Phat Panda and Phat N Sticky .
- Coordinates with grow leads and facility managers to facilitate consistent and uniform records.
- Releases and receives all manifests sent between Phat Panda and Phat N Sticky.
- Send copies of PO’s to the accountant in each company.
- Print and process new tags for received plants.
- Attach new tags to all transferred plants.
- Scan all plants into position in the bloom rooms.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Six (6) months previous data entry or inventory and/or Word Processing experience.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Frequently sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 25 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 50 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Analytical Ability: ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time,
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software and labeling machines.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals,
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.