|Title:||EMBR Cannabis Retail Host/Hostess|
|Salary Range:||$14.00 per hour|
**PLEASE NOTE: This is a full-time position that requires open availability (7 days a week) in order to be considered. Any applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
The EMBR Host is a people-person who loves creating a welcoming atmosphere by providing great customer service to all new & returning guests; you will be the first person representing our brand and team. Hosts perform routine clerical and administrative work by answering telephones, receiving the public, and data processing or record-keeping. Hosts ultimately will greet & welcome guests upon arrival and inside EMBR.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Responsible for greeting guests at the door.
- Enters guests’ information & scans ID.
- Offers refreshments to all guests.
- Offer guest tours of the sales floor.
- Informs guests of specials & all pertinent information regarding their experience.
- Develops office forms, procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers the central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person, electronically and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department..
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Sort and restock incoming packages.
- Updates productivity board with current monthly specials and promotions.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits necessary responses and customer outreach with the approval from management.
- Assists the public with the use of department facilities.
- Maintains store supply inventory.
- Frequent upkeep of specific social media and outreach platforms.
- Operates in adherence to the Bureau of Cannabis Control.
- Other Duties as necessary or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below.
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely and properly.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, inventory restock, and store merchandising.
- Ability to carry boxes, products, and other necessary store related items.
- Ability to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, mop, vacuum, empty trash, maintain all areas of business including back stockroom, employee lunchroom, restrooms.
- Ensure excellent experience for every guest by providing unmatched customer service, starting with: sincerely welcoming every guest in a timely fashion, maintaining outstanding standards in words, actions and all visual presentations.
- Demonstrate and share solid product knowledge in order to accommodate every customer to the best of our ability.
- Be personally available to all customers to communicate and identify their needs and address their questions and concerns.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EMBR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, citizenship status, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, family medical history or genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EMBR complies with federal and state disability laws and may make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities as required by applicable law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: