|Salary Range:||$14 per hour|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington, is hiring a Purchasing Agent for their Spokane Valley location.This is a Full-Time position in a high-volume, fast paced production driven environment. The ideal candidate is organized, good with direction and follow through, will have excellent verbal and written communication as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track.
Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident and life.
**For consideration, please include a resume with a complete application. A resume does not replace the work history on the application**
This position is responsible for coordinating the inventory needs for facility projects and on-going services to the facility as assigned by the Facilities Director. Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Commutes to vendors and supply to stores for inventory items
- Tracks and monitors material status for various jobs
- Coordinates freight and small deliveries for facility maintenance operation
- Maintains records including opening and closing purchase orders
- Reports on budgetary positions to ensure purchases are within weekly budget
- Maintains vendor relations including researching and partnering with current and new vendors to meet material/inventory needs
- Analyzes current inventory levels and replenishes as needed or directed
- Plans current or new processes and projects
- Ensures necessary equipment, supplies, material and tools are available for approved plans
- Constantly communicates the plan/project progress with team members and leadership
- Receives freight and parcel shipments of goods into the facility
- Operates forklift to store inventory appropriately
- Follows safety protocols and standards in daily activities
- Works with leads and co-workers to accomplish daily tasks and address facility’s needs
- Communicates with supervisor and other team members to accomplish company standards and goals
- Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned. Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Previous maintenance, construction, or general labor experience preferred
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Frequently sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands
- Pull/push, grasp, walk, reach, taste, smell, climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 50 pounds, talk, and/or hear
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Analytical Ability: ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time,
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software and labeling machines.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals