|Title:||Greenfield Organix Cannabis Production Administrative Assistant|
|Salary Range:||$15.00 per hour|
This is a Full-Time position in a high-volume, fast paced, production driven environment. The ideal candidate is organized, good with direction and follow through, and will have excellent verbal and written communication as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track. Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident, and life.
This position is responsible for assisting management in all day to day clerical and administrative duties. This position is expected to help facilitate meeting organizational standards and target goals for department. Supports and adheres to the company's Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Edits time punches and sends missing punch reports to manager.
- Reviews and approves timesheets.
- Reviews time off requests and approve deny based on manager directions.
- Reviews applicant resumes, schedule interviews.
- Send job offers and coordinate onboarding process and orientations for new hires.
- Updates daily all shared sheets including, team rosters and R and I sheet.
- Monitor attendance call out line and update records and Optimum as needed.
- Prepares, proofs, and edits documents, correspondence, spreadsheets, and reports as directed ensuring accuracy and meeting all established deadlines.
- Answers and direct phone calls, take messages, and fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions directed toward management.
- Prepares, coordinates, and organizes meetings as required to include room reservations, notification to members, and distribution of meeting materials and minutes.
- Distributes items requested supplies and materials to requested departments.
- Delivers items to be filed to office managers/ building managers including but not limited to new hire paper work, time off request sheets, work order requests, billing statements, packing slips etc.
- Provides high quality customer service using professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment.
- Establishes and maintains filing system, sorts and directs mail, and maintains an accurate calendar for Procedures and Processing Managers.
- Assist with order fulfillment process as needed or assigned.
- Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older
Education/Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- A High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One (1) years’ administrative experience
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Offices products (i.e. Word and Excel)
Physical Abilities: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Frequently sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Frequently climb, stoop,crouch, crawl, carry up to 25 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness).
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Analytical Ability: ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time.
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software and labeling machines.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance; ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work.
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: