|Title:||Greenfield Organix Cannabis Laboratory Administrator|
Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident, and life.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Laboratory Supervisor and Laboratory Director.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Account Operations
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing materials with outside farms and clients including providing manifest information, creation of manifest and invoices, and responsible for coordinating with the Driver Manager, Security, and the Biomass Lead.
- Coordinates with Accounting Department on issuing checks and is responsible for receiving payments from clients.
- Coordinates with Packaging Manager to package client products to the requested specification along with preforming final inspections prior to pick up or delivery of the product.
- Manifests and transfers outgoing bulk completed product, or coordinate pick up if applicable.
- Assists with Research and Development projects as assigned. Assists with all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Quality Control
- Coordinates pesticide testing of all incoming materials as directed by the Laboratory Director and Laboratory Supervisor.
- Oversees the coordination of analytical testing on all products for sale including the coordination of laboratory pickup, product submissions, receipt of laboratory results, cataloging the results, and any notification required to the laboratory director.
- Traceability and Data Tracking
- Tracks and records all biomass and concentrate products through all processing steps as required or directed.
- Assist the Laboratory Director in the accurate completion of all conversions in the laboratory.
- Creates weekly Dabstract Sales projections.
- Performs daily compliance checks and weekly traceability audits to ensure all product in the lab remains compliant as directed by the laboratory director.
- Informs Laboratory Director on harvest schedules and any changes thereof.
- Coordinates with harvest team on any necessary conversions or data collection as directed by the Laboratory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be at least 21 years old
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- A High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- 2 – 5 years of administrative experience with increasing responsibility.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Offices products (i.e. Word and Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Physical Abilities: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit or stand for long periods (approx. 8 hours) of time doing repetitive tasks with hands including using hands to finger, handle or feel, walk, sit, twist, turn, pull/push, reach, climb, carry up to 50 pounds, talk, hear and grasp.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, taste or smell
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Analytical Ability: ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time.
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software, and labeling machines.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance; ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work.
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Non-Weather conditions: exposed to wet or humid conditions, brightly lit conditions, and extreme heat.
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally required to work in high, precarious places, climb ladders, exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.