|Title:||Graveyard Final Inspector|
|Salary Range:||$13.75 + .50 differential|
These are Full-Time positions in a high-volume, fast paced, production driven environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track. Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident and life.
This position is responsible for performing final inspections on all product before being loaded on the trucks for delivery. Supports and adheres to company's Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To preform this job successfully, and individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made ito enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
1. Performs First Check which incudes Big boxing flower, writing labels for delivery boxes, removing extra labels, checking labels for accuracy, checking counts for accuracy, etc.
2. Performs Second Checks which includes Final Inspections of checking labels, counts and product for accuracy and quality.
3. Records errors found in the online tracking sheets.
4. Records and verifies final box counts.
5. Maintains a clean and organized work space.
6. Communicates with leads and management.
7. Assists with loading inventory into carts and trucks to prepare for delivery departure. Unloads and organizes empty returned boxes.
8. Trains new crew members and assists with assigning work and guiding crew members.
9. Assists other work areas or departments as assigned.
10. Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned. Performs other duties/responsibilities as assigned or requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Trimming/plant experience helpful but not required.
- Experience with computers and tracking software preferred.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 25 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.