|Title:||Maintenance Crew Member|
|Salary Range:||$14 per hour|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring Maintenance Crew Members for their Spokane Valley location.
These are Full-Time positions in a high-volume, fast paced, production driven environment. The ideal candidate is organized, good with direction and follow through, will have excellent verbal and written communication as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track. Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident, and life.
This position is responsible for providing overall maintenance services to the Grow Op Farms facility as assigned by the Facilities Director. Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Supports other workers in diverse repair and maintenance work.
- Completes preventive maintenance prerequisites, making adjustments on operational parts of devices and instruments as necessary.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions and locates sources of problems by examining mechanical devices.
- Tracks and reports on projects and work orders through the Smart Sheet system, keeping precise records of work carried out, materials utilized and related costs.
- Organizes and provides maintenance services to the inventory and production work stations.
- Purchases materials for the facility as permitted and necessary. Gives estimates of required supplies and materials with rational level of accuracy.
- Cleans parking lots, ditches, streets, alleys, and walkways around the facility.
- Performs work from work orders, blueprints, and drawings.
- Organizes and maintains reports and work estimates.
- Utilizes and takes care of equipment and tools used in the work of maintenance.
- Cuts, fits and repairs PVC, ABS and PEX water lines.
- Cuts, fits and assembles non-welded steel parts.
- Performs basic carpentry and framing work using conventional methods.
- Carries out emergency fixes on equipment and facilities as necessary.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Previous maintenance, construction, or general labor experience preferred
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Frequently sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 50 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Regularly climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 50 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals,
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.