|Title:||EMBR Cannabis Inventory Associate|
|Salary Range:||$15.00 per hour|
**PLEASE NOTE: This is a full-time position that requires open availability (7 days a week) in order to be considered. Any resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
Retail Inventory Associates are responsible for day to day inventory and supporting the Inventory Manager at the retail storefront. They ensure daily inventory counts and shipments are accurate. They assist Inventory Manager in verification and receiving product shipments and in the organization of products within storage and on sales floor. They also ensure products are received within California Track and Trace system (METRC) and POS system, and have appropriate labels before being transferred to the inventory area and sales floor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Product organization.
- Packing online, curbside & in-store orders.
- Responsible for barcoding all new inventory in Point of Sale system.
- Help with daily/weekly cycle counts and inventory evaluation and verification procedures.
- Provide timely notice to Inventory Manager if discrepancies are found, so that they may be fully investigated.
- Work with Inventory Manager/Lead to maintain an accurate account of non-stock and unavailable inventory.
- Implementation of cannabis waste procedures and schedule.
- Create a calendar of all upcoming expired products.
- Maintain a list of all quarantined product.
- Operates in adherence to the Bureau of Cannabis Control.
- Other Duties as necessary or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below.
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- Inventory experience in a retail environment
- Strong math skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word
- METRC or similar cannabis seed-to-sale tracking software experience (preferred)
- Familiar with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must be able to work days, nights, holidays and weekends
- Adjust to new environments
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Product knowledge
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Performs all job functions with high attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Works both independently and cohesively as a team member with co-workers
- 3 years of relevant experience and/or training (Preferred)
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid California Driver's License
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely and properly
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EMBR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, citizenship status, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, family medical history or genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EMBR complies with federal and state disability laws and may make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities as required by applicable law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: