|Title:||Plant Analyst Technician|
|Department:||Agriculture (Propagation, Grow, Harvest)|
|Salary Range:||$13.75 per hour|
This position is responsible for facilitating the growing and harvesting of cannabis, this includes watering, cloning, planting, pruning & cleaning. The Plant Analyst observes leaf structures and leaf markings while checking for diseases, pests, or anything abnormal. Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Waters cannabis daily.
- Plants cannabis weekly.
- Clones cannabis weekly.
- Prunes cannabis weekly.
- Observes plants and medium for anything abnormal.
- Monitors room temperature and humidity levels.
- Sprays pesticides and moves soil across facility.
- Assists in cleaning daily.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Cannabis growing experience helpful but not required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands including using hands to finger, handle or feel, walk, sit, twist, turn, pull/push, reach, climb, carry up to 50 pounds, talk, hear and grasp.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, taste or smell
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Non-Weather conditions: exposed to wet or humid conditions, brightly lit conditions, and extreme heat.
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally required to work in high, precarious places, climb ladders, exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.