|Title:||Graveyard Security Guard|
|Salary Range:||$15 per hour|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring a Graveyard Security Guard for their Spokane Valley location.
This is a full time position, with a set schedule of Thursday-Monday, 9pm to 6am with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs.
Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, life and accident.
This position is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the Grow Op facility and employees. Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Monitors security cameras and employees daily.
- Performs outdoor and indoor perimeter checks periodically throughout the day.
- Advises and reports on employee rule violations as necessary.
- Monitors for theft of company equipment and products daily.
- Monitors and supervises persons and employee access to and from the company premises daily.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years experience as a security officer is preferred
- Familiarity with and ability to use computer and word processing programs
- Ability to pass a background check
- No felony criminal charges for the past 10 years
- No misdemeanor criminal charges for the past 5 years
- Willing to work flexible hours
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit, walk, or stand for long periods of time, pull/push, carry up to 50 pounds, climb ladders and grasp.
- Frequently reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 25 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.