|Title:||Administrative Assistant - Direct Support|
|Salary Range:||$14 per hour|
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring an Administrative Assistant - Direct Support for their Spokane Valley Location.
This is a Full-Time position in a high-volume, fast paced production driven environment. The ideal candidate is organized, good with direction and follow through, will have excellent verbal and written communication as well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track. Full-Time schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within 90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident, and life.
*For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter in addition to your completed online application. A resume does not replace application work history.*
This position is responsible for assisting management in day to day clerical and administrative duties to support the Director of Agriculture & the Director of Facilities. Supports and adheres to the company's Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Prepares proofs and edits documents, correspondence, spreadsheets, and reports as directed, ensuring accuracy and meeting all established deadlines.
- Answers and direct phone calls, take messages, and fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Maintains both digital and paper filing systems, sorts and directs communications, and maintains accurate and updated schedules across multiple projects.
- Provides high-quality customer service using professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment.
- Prepares, coordinates, and organizes travel, and general logistics as required to include reservations, meetings, team notifications, and distribution of meeting materials and minutes.
- Assists in project management activities, including scheduling, tracking of contracts, payments, and physical equipment.
- Prepares expense reports at both individual and project levels.
- Monitors purchase agreements, contracts, multiple accounts and performs other basic accounting tasks ensuring accuracy and meeting all established deadlines.
- Assist in developmental planning and research activities.
- Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old or older.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- A High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One (1) years’ administrative experience providing high quality customer service using professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Offices products (i.e. Word and Excel)
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Frequently sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 pounds, and grasp.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally climb, stoop,crouch, crawl, carry up to 25 pounds, talk, or hear.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness).
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Analytical Ability: ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time.
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of Word Processing software and Spreadsheet software
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals